DAO - Децентрализирана Автономна Организация /Етериум/

Модератори: ekrem, Moderators

Re: DAO - Децентрализирана Автономна Организация /Етериум/

Мнениеот dark-thirty » 18 Юни 2016, 15:05

Забавата продължава - В отворено писмо хакерът източил theDAO заплашва със съд ако има хардфорк:

===== BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE =====
To the DAO and the Ethereum community,

I have carefully examined the code of The DAO and decided to participate after finding the feature where splitting is rewarded with additional ether. I have made use of this feature and have rightfully claimed 3,641,694 ether, and would like to thank the DAO for this reward. It is my understanding that the DAO code contains this feature to promote decentralization and encourage the creation of "child DAOs".

I am disappointed by those who are characterizing the use of this intentional feature as "theft". I am making use of this explicitly coded feature as per the smart contract terms and my law firm has advised me that my action is fully compliant with United States criminal and tort law. For reference please review the terms of the DAO:

"The terms of The DAO Creation are set forth in the smart contract code existing on the Ethereum blockchain at 0xbb9bc244d798123fde783fcc1c72d3bb8c189413. Nothing in this explanation of terms or in any other document or communication may modify or add any additional obligations or guarantees beyond those set forth in The DAO’s code. Any and all explanatory terms or descriptions are merely offered for educational purposes and do not supercede or modify the express terms of The DAO’s code set forth on the blockchain; to the extent you believe there to be any conflict or discrepancy between the descriptions offered here and the functionality of The DAO’s code at 0xbb9bc244d798123fde783fcc1c72d3bb8c189413, The DAO’s code controls and sets forth all terms of The DAO Creation."

A soft or hard fork would amount to seizure of my legitimate and rightful ether, claimed legally through the terms of a smart contract. Such fork would permanently and irrevocably ruin all confidence in not only Ethereum but also the in the field of smart contracts and blockchain technology. Many large Ethereum holders will dump their ether, and developers, researchers, and companies will leave Ethereum. Make no mistake: any fork, soft or hard, will further damage Ethereum and destroy its reputation and appeal.

I reserve all rights to take any and all legal action against any accomplices of illegitimate theft, freezing, or seizure of my legitimate ether, and am actively working with my law firm. Those accomplices will be receiving Cease and Desist notices in the mail shortly.

I hope this event becomes an valuable learning experience for the Ethereum community and wish you all the best of luck.

Yours truly,
"The Attacker"
===== END SIGNED MESSAGE =====

http://pastebin.com/CcGUBgDG

https://twitter.com/saifedean/status/744136902748442624

Едит:

Изображение
#cryptoanarchy
Аватар
dark-thirty

Мнениеот bruter » 20 Юни 2016, 09:57

Вече не могат да прикриват очевидното. Проблема не е бил само в кода на дао контракта. Езика на който се пишат контрактите за етъра е счупен: https://pdaian.com/blog/chasing-the-dao-attackers-wake/
На прос човек мое да му набиеш само един .Ур, акъл нема как да му набиеш
bruter
Bitcoin Fanatic

Мнениеот bruter » 20 Юни 2016, 18:06

Заключенията за компетентността на разработчиците на етъра са убийствени. Струва си да се прочете:
Ethereum is Doomed
На прос човек мое да му набиеш само един .Ур, акъл нема как да му набиеш
bruter
Bitcoin Fanatic

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 20 Юни 2016, 20:48

От прочетеното последни дни по темата излиза, че TheDAO е не просто FAIL, a EPIC FAIL :doh:
Благодарности на: 12good4Buys8cvTj6EB4MTGNTSC4w9Swnz
Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Мнениеот filchef » 23 Юни 2016, 00:08

„За богослова познанието започва с Бог, за естествоизпитателят познанието завършва с Бог."
Макс Планк
„Толерантността ще достигне такова ниво, че на интелигентните хора ще бъде забранено да мислят, за да не обидят идиотите.“
Фьодор Достоевски
Аватар
filchef

Мнениеот dark-thirty » 26 Юни 2016, 17:03

Очаква се форк-а да се активира на 30.06. след блок 1800000, ако gas limit падне или е равен на 4 млн.:

https://etherchain.org/statistics/dao

DAO soft fork.jpg
DAO soft fork.jpg (67.07 KiB) Прегледано 3525 пъти

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/06/24/da ... k-dilemma/

Note: If the soft-fork passes, it will block all DAOs from releasing funds, not just the ones the community considers attacked. This is understandably undesired for all legitimately split DAOs. As such – if the community votes to enact the soft-fork – we propose a follow up patch to the soft-fork that will whitelist all DAOs split according to the intent upheld by the enacted soft-fork.
#cryptoanarchy
Аватар
dark-thirty

Мнениеот rossen » 26 Юни 2016, 17:28

Няма ли да се съдят, ако направят форка? То малко ми е странно крадец да съди някой, но ако беше в България има такива случаи (обикновено обаче е за побой над крадеца).
http://www.cointech.net
ах колко е топло в моя дом с майнърите за биткойн :)
Аватар
rossen

ПредишнаСледваща

Назад към ETH - Ethereum (Етериум)