Bitcoin in Bulgaria - Information wanted

Модератор: Moderators

Bitcoin in Bulgaria - Information wanted

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 24 Фев 2014, 13:36

Hello Bulgarian Bitcoiners,

Christoph from bitcoin.de here.

I'm fascinated about how lively the Bulgarian Bitcoin community seems to be.

I write a blog for bitcon.de, which has developed to be the best Bitcoin magazine in Germany. I would love to write a post about Bitcoin in Bulgaria. So can you give me some information about the following questions:

- what kind of places to shop with Bitcoin do you have?
- do you make many profits with mining? (I'd love to hear that Bitcoin has become a powerfull export-commodity for Bulgarians)
- have many of you become rich / richer through bitcoin?
- do you have meetups?

If someone of you is able to write an article in english about Bitcoin in Bulgaria I would pay a little bit for it.
Christoph Bergmann

Re: Bitcoin in Bulgaria - Information wanted

Мнениеот Flex » 24 Фев 2014, 19:02

We had a dude around that had about as much posts as everyone else combined, he'd be perfect for the arcicle job, but had no english knowledge :D
Anyway we don't have many places around here that work with bitcoins, I can think of only a pub and a company selling vauchers for pretty much everything you can imagine - grabo.bg. So while we are not far usingit, we are totally into mining it. That is easy to explain - as a poor country, every possible way of a money making is exploited. I do remember couple of years ago, only a few units from the top of the line videocards were imported - the market for overpriced gadgets was virtually nonexistent. Nowadays... everyone and his mother has a mining rig, can play on 3x4k monitors in eyefinity easily :D
I love how easy bitcoin handling is and plan on using it to purchase gear from Tigerdirect in USA, once the fuckers fix their DNS issues (they say that), or unblock Bulgaria, as I can't open their site atm.
Flex

Мнениеот 99ufo99 » 24 Фев 2014, 21:15

Hi Christoph , in short:

- places not many .. only in beginning and most private sales for any stock's
- profits will be better if in bitcoin.de make more easy complete verification ;) many of us prefer to trade in bitcoin.de, but with complicated verification method, many search for alternatives .... and have some closer and easy ...
- reach people in BG from bitcoin trading.. i not talk about it, it's too danger's .... ;)

Especially for me, i trade in bitcoin.de from 2-3 years, gold star trust level.... zero negative .. over 50 trades.. over xxx btc sold... nice support, nice web, low taxes, secure, fair trades, but just difficult and not clear suitable requirements for complete verification.

One little advice, if you can, make it easy , to have full verification, will push massive trades from many of us ;)

Regards !
Аватар
99ufo99

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 25 Фев 2014, 17:02

Hi, thank you for the information. I like it you are in mining, i like to think, bitcoin helps you against poverty. Any stories somebody was able to buy X or Y cause he started to mine?

Ah, regarding the verification dilemma: I could talk endlessly about the strange fact that Germany is at the same time overregulated in every detail but a very powerfull economy. Maybe the high degree on regulation makes our products and services strong and secure. In short: Due to our national Money laundering laws we are not allowed to handle verification simply with an ID-document and a energy-bill (like most other exchanges :() But to help you to verificate our support gave me a list with cooperative notaries in Bulgaria:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I thin if you google the names you'll find out the city they operate. I hope this helps you.
Christoph Bergmann

Назад към Общи Дискусии