Нещо прочетено в един #dicord канал

дъра-бъра

Модератор: Moderators

Нещо прочетено в един #dicord канал

Мнениеот filchef » 01 Дек 2020, 10:33

A little about me, I got introduced to Crypto in 2013 during the first "bull run" to $1200. I created a Twitter account and began buying any coin that a big name on twitter suggested only to get dumped on almost immediately after purchase. I have experienced almost everything there is to experience in crypto. Pump and dump groups, exchanges being hacked, personally being hacked, fake ICOs, paying for "mentors/gurus" only to learn they don't know shit. I even gambled away a few BTC on satoshi dice. With all that said once the bull run ended, I had managed to accumulate a pretty big stash. With that I assumed I knew everything and was a genius and quit my job to trade full time. Shortly after that I watched as my gains eroded in the bear market and began to realize I actually had no clue what the fuck I was doing. Eventually, I capitulated on a spike down to $100 and pretty much left the space entirely.
A broken man with a broken will, I took some time off, not ever wanting to see a chart again until one day I stumbled across someone called the Inner Circle Trader. When I got my hands on his material I devoured it, watching each video several times. With this new found knowledge I re-entered the markets, not crypto, but Forex. I started off small but slowly gained confidence and was begin to trade regularly with success. Fast forward to 2017 I got back into Crypto on this latest bull run. Applying what I had learned in Price Action Forex trading to the Crypto markets things became easier and more predictable. I have been able to consistently pull money out of the market on a regular basis. That said I didn't quit my job, nor do I plan to, as I know what trading full time requires and its simply not for me. What I did do however is get back involved in Crypto Twitter. It didn't take long for me to see that the same shit that was happening back in 2013/2014 was happening now, bunch of big accounts who don't know shit acting like they
are gurus, scammers, fake ICOs, pump and dumps all the same just on a bigger scale. I even saw accounts that would message me for advice, cough cough Cobain, Angelo etc, with 100s of thousands of followers revered as crypto gods. It really bugged me as I went thru a lot of pain and suffering, both mentally and financially from this kind of crap. So, that is what motivated me to start posting more. At first my growth was slow but I knew just like last time the bear market would separate from those who talk and those who do, and it is beautiful to see it playing out that way now.
[2:08]
My main goal with my account was never to gain twitter fame or to charge for a paid group or anything like that. My goal is simple, to help others avoid some of the mistakes I made while learning. Nothing can replace real life experience, but I think there is value in groups like the Dog Pound, PA Palace (obv) that can help new traders know where to look and hopefully expedite their learning process a bit and mitigate some of their losses.

So thats is it! A not so brief little intro, please don't hesitate to tag me in anything!! I am here to help you all learn and answer any questions you may have.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you.
Best,

Trader Mayne

Това е от дискорд канала
https://discord.gg/Bz22h6gjs3
ПОКАНИЛИ СА ТЕ ДА СЕ ПРИСЪЕДИНИШ КЪМ СЪРВЪР
Trader Mayne's PA Palace
258 на линия
1484 членове
[15:57]
„За богослова познанието започва с Бог, за естествоизпитателят познанието завършва с Бог."
Макс Планк
„Толерантността ще достигне такова ниво, че на интелигентните хора ще бъде забранено да мислят, за да не обидят идиотите.“
Фьодор Достоевски
Аватар
filchef

Re: Нещо прочетено в един #dicord канал

Мнениеот greo » 01 Дек 2020, 12:44

раздава ли кебапчета с горчица & :beer: ?
kiddin'
Аватар
greo

Re: Нещо прочетено в един #dicord канал

Мнениеот filchef » 01 Дек 2020, 17:19

greo написа:раздава ли кебапчета с горчица & :beer: ?
kiddin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Нее просто повечето от нас са минали по тоя път затова ми се стори интересно. :mrgreen:
„За богослова познанието започва с Бог, за естествоизпитателят познанието завършва с Бог."
Макс Планк
„Толерантността ще достигне такова ниво, че на интелигентните хора ще бъде забранено да мислят, за да не обидят идиотите.“
Фьодор Достоевски
Аватар
filchef

Назад към Лафеджийница