SimpleHYIP.info. New Bitcoin HYIP with no minimum

Онлайн казина, сайтове за залагания приемащи Биткойн

Модератор: Moderators

SimpleHYIP.info. New Bitcoin HYIP with no minimum

Мнениеот pless » 22 Окт 2014, 16:06

Hello to all investors!

I'm the administrator of SimpleHYIP

I would like to present you our new program. A bitcoin HYIP. Not a Ponzi Scheme like a lot of others HYIP, our team invest only on surebet. Little percentage of earning... but safe earnings!

Our Philosophy ? A simple HYIP for a simple website, and not awesome earnings, but SAFE earnings.

Withdrawal are automatic on the address you have send the deposit when your plan is over, don't need to request withdrawal.

We have 3 plans for the moment:
102% in 4 days
109% in 10 days
128% in 25 days
NO minimum to deposit on EACH plan

You can too win 1% more on your plan if your tweet for SimpleHYIP. And 1% too on your next deposits each time you refer a people! (The people you refer must put your bitcoin address on comment when he deposit, or send us an email, the rest is automatic, if you deposit for a 4 days plan, you will receive 103% of your deposit at the end of 4 days!). And, it's UNLIMITED! Each time a bitcoin address will deposit with your bitcoin adress in comment, each time your next depostit will have bonus. If 10 peoples deposit with your bitcoin address in comment, so you will have 1% bonus of earnings during your 10 next depositfs! If you have questions about this, don't hesitate. I will be often on this forum to answer to our questions!

You don't need to create an account or anything else! Juste deposit our bitcoins on the right address for the plan you have choose! All is simple!
Website is new, so a lot of new stuff wil appear in the next weeks! New methods for earn bitcoins, new plans... and the website will become more attractive and more "automatic".

If you have questions, don't hesitate, I'm here for that!

Have a good day, and thank you in advance if you're invest on SimpleHYIP

The link : http://simplehyip.info

And, for all news... you can follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/SimpleHYIP
pless

Re: SimpleHYIP.info. New Bitcoin HYIP with no minimum

Мнениеот cnerd » 22 Окт 2014, 17:19

pless написа:A bitcoin HYIP. Not a Ponzi Scheme like a lot of others HYIP

Yah, sure, totally not like "a lot of other HYIP"-s.
Do you realize that you are promising people > 215% return of investments for less than 3 months? Are you using this strategy?
cnerd

Мнениеот pless » 22 Окт 2014, 17:54

cnerd написа:
pless написа:A bitcoin HYIP. Not a Ponzi Scheme like a lot of others HYIP

Yah, sure, totally not like "a lot of other HYIP"-s.
Do you realize that you are promising people > 215% return of investments for less than 3 months? Are you using this strategy?

I use the strategy of surebet. Not Ponzi. I invest the money on bet site for surebet :) And when it is a good day I can personally win 5% of my balance... so... It's possible. But just need money. If you want more information about surebet, go on google :) Or PM me... or write here your questions, I'm here for that
pless

Мнениеот pless » 23 Окт 2014, 17:30

First payout will arrive in 2 days for the 4 days invest program. For peoples who invest and receive their payouts, please comment ! :)
pless

Мнениеот kopacha » 23 Окт 2014, 19:04

Пирамидиии ..... фараониии..... куче влаче рейс....
Явно това е бъдещето момчета инвестиии в пирамиди някой има ли депозирани пари в този сайт?
kopacha

Мнениеот pless » 23 Окт 2014, 21:06

I already said... I use the method of surbet for invest bitcoins .. No pyramidal system. No ponzi system...
pless

Мнениеот pless » 23 Окт 2014, 23:32

We know that we are a new hyip and we understand than you don't trust us.We Don't use Ponzi system, we use surebet for investing our bitcoins. So safe invest! If you want more informations about this technique, don't hesitate !
If you want, you can see monitors where we are (few for the moment) and lot of forums posts on : http://simplehyip.info/monitors
pless

Мнениеот pless » 24 Окт 2014, 14:12

In 12 hours, first payment will arrive on the accounts of investors.
pless

Мнениеот pless » 24 Окт 2014, 22:00

I have a question for all users of this forum, not just the investors of us program. If you invest on HYIP, in this moment, which type of plan do you invest on ? (number or days ? percentage?)
Thank you for your answer in advance. We want to know more about others good HYIP for being more attractive ! :)
pless

Мнениеот pless » 25 Окт 2014, 17:30

pless

Следваща

Назад към Хазарт, залагания и игри