Срока е удължен до:
12 noon on July 29, 2015 (Japan time).
Благодарности на: 12good4Buys8cvTj6EB4MTGNTSC4w9Swnz
Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Re: Mtgox

Мнениеот Metamorph » 29 Юли 2015, 00:42

В крайна сметка , никъде не виждам указания, ако бъдат върнати биткоини те по курс ли ще са или просто връщат каквото ти се полага. В смисъл - дали няма да се прецакат тези които искат връщане на биткоини?
Metamorph

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 29 Юли 2015, 01:00

Metamorph написа:В крайна сметка , никъде не виждам указания, ако бъдат върнати биткоини те по курс ли ще са или просто връщат каквото ти се полага. В смисъл - дали няма да се прецакат тези които искат връщане на биткоини?

До колкото разбрах, ще ти върнат каквото могат и кракен ще ти го обърне в биткойни, а дали ще връщат биткойни на кракен или някаква фиат валута, мисля че все още не е решено от съда.

Между другото срока бе удължен до края на месеца или до днес, но едва ли има някой, който все още не е пуснал документите.
Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 15 Сеп 2015, 00:40

Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 19 Фев 2016, 01:33

Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 27 Фев 2016, 01:32

Вече можете да проверите дали иска ви е одобрен на следния линк:
https://claims.mtgox.com/assets/index.html#/

Аз имам само биткойни и те са превалутирани в японски йени.

Ето целия текст:
To all creditors,

On the date of the investigation of claims which took place on February 17, 2016, I approved or disapproved a portion of the claims against to MtGox Co., Ltd. (“MTGOX”) regarding the refund of BTC and money which were filed by the users of MTGOX’s Bitcoin exchange (the “Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange”).
On the other hand, this time, I reserved my right to approve or disapprove filed claims which need further investigation or those for which the filed amounts of the Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange that was filed are greater than the amounts of the deposit balance that we are aware of. In addition, I reserved my right to approve or disapprove all claims filed by creditors who filed Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange based on the deposits of money (including creditors who filed Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange based on deposits of BTC), since it is necessary to further verify user information, etc. remaining at MTGOX and, at present, I am not in a position where I can approve or disapprove the above. I uploaded the results of the approval or disapproval given on the date of the investigation of claims to the system under which you can file Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange through the website (https://claims.mtgox.com/assets/index.html#/), so please confirm the results by clicking the icon which states “Confirm the Results of Approval or Disapproval of the Claims” after logging into the said system. In addition, if you click the link to the PDF file of the “List of Approval or Disapproval of the Claims” after logging into the system, you will be able to browse through my statements of approval or disapproval that set forth the contents of filings and the contents of approval or disapproval thereto with respect to all Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange (they are partly masked).

If the table of results of approval or disapproval that is displayed by clicking the icon that states “Confirm the Results of Approval or Disapproval of the Claims” after logging into such system shows that all the amounts that you filed have been approved, all claims that you filed have been approved and you do not have to do anything in particular at this stage. I will contact you with respect to future procedures when we have progressed to the stage of making distributions.
On the other hand, if you cannot find your results of approval or disapproval even if you click the icon that states “Confirm the Results of Approval or Disapproval of the Claims”, I reserve my right to approve or disapprove the claims that you filed. I will conduct further investigations in the future in respect of the Bankruptcy Claims Related to Exchange for which I reserved my right to approve or disapprove this time, by the date of the next investigation of claims that is scheduled for May 25, 2016. The reason for the reservation of my right to approve or disapprove the claims that you filed may be due to the possibility that the filed amount is greater than the amount of the deposit balance that we are aware of, and in such case, I may request you to change it by decreasing the filed amount. If I make such a request, I will approve the filed amount after decreasing it as of the date of the next investigation of claims that is scheduled for May 25, 2016, if you change the filed amount by decreasing it in accordance with such request.

Please also refer to the website (https://www.mtgox.com/ ) with respect to approvals and disapprovals.

Bankrupt Entity: MtGox Co., Ltd.
Bankruptcy Trustee: Nobuaki Kobayashi, Attorney-at-law
Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

Мнениеот saiclabs » 28 Фев 2016, 08:56

Имаш ли изписан статус "одобрен/отхвърлен" или виждаш само иска със съответните валути?
saiclabs

Мнениеот Metamorph » 13 Мар 2016, 22:05

Аз не виждам нищо. Има един надпис лист за всички но като го натисна и винаги изписва
"The server could not be contacted or returned an error. This could be due to very high traffic, network issues or ongoing maintenance. Please try again later. "
Иначе не виждам нищо важно.
Metamorph

Мнениеот 2GOOD » 29 Май 2016, 17:59

Списък с всички искания:
https://www.docdroid.net/HPgcLQj/160524 ... s.pdf.html
Аватар
2GOOD
Site Admin

ПредишнаСледваща

Назад към Борси, Цена и Спекулации