[Supp] Bitcoin.de - Marketplace for Europe

Коментари за цената на биткойн и различните борси

Модератор: Moderators

[Supp] Bitcoin.de - Marketplace for Europe

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 21 Фев 2014, 15:33

Dear Bitcoiner of Bulgaria,

excuse me for writing in english. I don't speak bulgarian, and I have to admit I have never been in your country, however, I heard a lot of great things, and every Bulgarian I had the luck to learn to know in Germany has come out to be a wonderfull, intelligent person.

I am the marketing manager and online support of https://www.bitcoin.de/. Maybe you know our marketplace. Here you can buy and sell Bitcoins. I watched a strong activity of Bulgarian traders, and so I searched for a Bulgarian forum, to say Thank You to all customers of Bulgaria and offer an exclusiv support. Also I want to communicate News from our Marketplace here.

If you have question, propositions or problems, you can always ask me. I try to help as good as I can.

Some Links:
Our international Forum https://forum.bitcoin.de/forums/29-Board-%28English-Language%29
Live Charts:
- Bitcoinity: http://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitcoinde/EUR
- Bitcoinwisdom: http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitcoinde/btceur
Последна промяна Christoph Bergmann на 21 Фев 2014, 15:48, променена общо 1 път
Christoph Bergmann

Re: [Supp] Bitcoin.de - Marketplace for Europe

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 21 Фев 2014, 15:46

And here I communicate the first News from https://www.bitcoin.de/:

Like many other exchanges we suffered from the Transaction Malleability Attack. But no funds were stolen, and after two days of hard work we fixed our software to deal with the bug. Everything's all right! For two days we had to suspend Bitcoin-Withdrawl, which our team didn't communicate in an adaequate way. Sorry for this. In future cases we will communicate this better.

We enhanced the Login-Security. I can't tell details, but what you see is a captcha.
Изображение

Another improvement is the selection of the country when starting an offer. Users complaint that they had to deselect every country. Now we implemented the option "Only the country of my bank", which should make it easier.
Изображение

Coming soon: more detailed charts. Here's a Preview:
Изображение

Also coming soon: we deleted the USD-Chart, cause we don't want no longer use the MtGox-Data. Soon we will use the Coindesk-Price, which is an average of several USD-exchange.

Coming soon 3: We will implement a shop, where you can buy Yubikey-Sticks direct from your Bitcoin.de-Account against Bitcoin.

Coming soon 4: We will give you the option to register different bank account on our site.
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 21 Фев 2014, 15:50

And one post more:

I run a blog on our homepage, it something like a Bitcoin Magazine. Is anybody out here who wants to write an english text for me about Bitcoin in Bulgaria? I'd be happy and would pay a littel amount in Bitcoin (actually about 0.05)

Thank you a lot!
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот aclass » 21 Фев 2014, 15:58

Dear Christoph,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for signing up. Most of us here already sell Bitcoins on bitcoin.de and the only thing that prevents us from doing it more often is your verification procedure. The main reason is that there is no clear statement about the acceptable verification party.

I already emailed your support and got a nice answer which included some of the verification parties acceptable for you, but a longer list will be of a big help.

Notary offices in Bulgaria most of the times refuse to sign/stamp your form even if it is in Bulgarian... Where else can we go to and get it done? What else will you guys accept?

More than one bank accounts is a very nice feature.

Thank you
aclass

Мнениеот Flex » 21 Фев 2014, 16:24

Hey mate, just passing by to say hi, I doubt there is anyone in the dark about bitcoin.de here in Bulgaria, it is a nice and stable place to trade coins and as they say - been there, done that :D
I have to confirm what aclass complained about tho - while I have not yet verified, mainly due to the reasons above - I have seen hundreds of posts/topics about it - it is a major pain and obstacle.
Flex

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 21 Фев 2014, 16:47

Nice to here we are popular in Bulgaria. So I am happy to inform you about news from our marketplace and answer further question.

The verification process seems to be a pain outside Germany and I worry about it. Since we are regulated due to our cooperation with the Fidor Bank (it was necessary), we need you to get verificated.
As far as I know there are several options to get verificated: You need a "thrustworthy third party" to confirm you are you and live where you say you live. Typical examples are
- a notary (should be expensive, but I heard from a lot of successfull notarys-vericiation from Bulgaria, so I can ask for a list of notaries who cooperate)
- a bank
- a citizen center (town hall)

I think there are some more possibilities, but i don't know them. Maybe your local police center?

Can you tell me the reason notarys refuse to stamp our form?
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот aclass » 21 Фев 2014, 16:58

Notories say something like: We are not given such powers by law and we might get a fine if we do this.
So basically a notary does not have the right to do this. This might also be an issue on your side.
Banks and town hall will give the same answer or even something like :This is not our job:
More ideas? Ask your guys about what will they accept and let us know
aclass

Мнениеот 99ufo99 » 21 Фев 2014, 17:44

Hello, like another well known trader, they accept monthly bill for electricity or water , on name of account holder, to be same with bank account and scanned ID or Drivers license card . It's real proof of identity .
Аватар
99ufo99

Мнениеот Странник » 21 Фев 2014, 17:50

I propose a simple solution: sending clear photo ID document and Skype address.
Final checks are carried out by you in online chat with video camera.
You know my phone number too, just call me during this time.
Аватар
Странник

Мнениеот vmuser » 21 Фев 2014, 18:00

Yes, but this is dependent on a single person performing the interview while documentation which involves pictures and proof of identity and proof of address could be verified and reverified if necessary or if a need to reevaluate a person'd identity suddenly emerges.
Аватар
vmuser

Следваща

Назад към Борси, Цена и Спекулации