[Supp] Bitcoin.de - Marketplace for Europe

Коментари за цената на биткойн и различните борси

Модератор: Moderators

Re: [Supp] Bitcoin.de - Marketplace for Europe

Мнениеот Странник » 21 Фев 2014, 18:44

Another possible way is to send us here the names an address of notaries made ​​certification of our other fellow citizens who have already passed verification.
Аватар
Странник

Мнениеот neshtotakova » 21 Фев 2014, 19:21

Dear Christoph Bergmann,

Last few days I tried to pass the verification, unsuccessfully for now. I have the form in English and also Bulgarian language (sent by your colleagues) and I tried maybe 6-7 notaries. Here are some statements from them:
- Your legitimation form doesn't contain any declaration like "I'm FirstName FamilyName and I declare that this is my personal information" for example;
- The first part (Personal data) of the form (page 2) contains the personal information written with Latin characters. They want this information to be written with Bulgarian characters;
- There is not enough space for the notary stamp in the third part (Data and signature of the legitimizing department) of the form (page 2), because there is some confirmed form of the stamp. Also this stamp contains information in Bulgarian language so I suppose even they stick up the stamp on the backpage, some English translation is needed for bitcoin.de;
- The notary doesn't offer such service - to send the document via post (Step 3 Confirmation and sending);
- They say: We are not authorized to give personal information by mail (Step 4 Verification of the legitimating authority) although the mail may not contain such information but only ask to confirm the authenticity of the form;

So, as the others proposed - it would be helpful if bitcoin.de gives list with notary in Bulgaria who can support us in the verification process.

Thank you
Последна промяна neshtotakova на 21 Фев 2014, 20:20, променена общо 1 път
neshtotakova

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 21 Фев 2014, 19:52

Hi,

Thank you for all your responses. I'll try to help to enhance the suboptimal situation with the verification process.

Our Chief of Support told me this: Many notarys in Sofia, Russe, Plowdiv and Burga stamp the form, but he don't has (actually) a list. One name he did know spontanly was Rumen Manov in Pernik. But luckily we have a collegue from Bulgaria. Maybe she can help here on Monday.

I am curious: Did someone of you succeeded without a notary but with sending some ID-proofing documents?

Have a nice weekend

Christoph
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 22 Фев 2014, 14:27

Hi again,

somebody here who wants to write about Bitcoin and Bulgaria?
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот gbelchev » 23 Фев 2014, 13:30

Christoph Bergmann написа:Hi again,

somebody here who wants to write about Bitcoin and Bulgaria?

Hi, i have a question. I am new user at bitcoin.de I tried to verificate my bank account. So I gave the system my IBAN and other information that were required. Then bitcoin.de said that I will recieved a bank transfer and I need to look for a verification code in my bank statement.
My question is how long does it takes to recieve this transfer, because I am looking for it in my bank statement for almost 3 days and nothing?
I already wrote to bitcoin.de support but still no answer.

Thank you in advance
gbelchev

Мнениеот Flex » 23 Фев 2014, 14:31

I did mine in thursday, got the verification tuesday next week, so yeah it may take a while.
Flex

Мнениеот Christoph Bergmann » 24 Фев 2014, 10:36

Hi, i have a question. I am new user at bitcoin.de I tried to verificate my bank account. So I gave the system my IBAN and other information that were required. Then bitcoin.de said that I will recieved a bank transfer and I need to look for a verification code in my bank statement.
My question is how long does it takes to recieve this transfer, because I am looking for it in my bank statement for almost 3 days and nothing?
I already wrote to bitcoin.de support but still no answer.

It depends on the banks. The EU said, SEPA shouldn't need more than one workday, but reality is not always what the EU says ... you don't have the option to use sofortüberweisung? So maybe you have to wait one or two days more, however it shouldn't be so much time
Christoph Bergmann

Мнениеот blacksnoopy » 24 Фев 2014, 16:26

I waited for about 5 days
Аватар
blacksnoopy

Re: Bitcoin in Bulgaria - Information wanted

Мнениеот filchef » 25 Фев 2014, 00:42

So I use Kracken instead bitcoin.de because of verification problems.Kraken need only scaned copy of my ID card and scaned copy of Utility Bills or scaned copy of local mayoralty or scaned copy of bank statement to proof my address - no papers no notarius no anythink you ask for and I am hapy from them service this is new marketplase and grow very fast and I thik if you dont change your policy for verification you will loss many of as.
„За богослова познанието започва с Бог, за естествоизпитателят познанието завършва с Бог."
Макс Планк
„Толерантността ще достигне такова ниво, че на интелигентните хора ще бъде забранено да мислят, за да не обидят идиотите.“
Фьодор Достоевски
Аватар
filchef

Re: Bitcoin in Bulgaria - Information wanted

Мнениеот 99ufo99 » 25 Фев 2014, 11:07

filchef написа:So I use Kracken instead bitcoin.de because of verification problems.Kraken need only scaned copy of my ID card and scaned copy of Utility Bills or scaned copy of local mayoralty or scaned copy of bank statement to proof my address - no papers no notarius no anythink you ask for and I am hapy from them service this is new marketplase and grow very fast and I thik if you dont change your policy for verification you will loss many of as.

+ 1 , Agree !
Аватар
99ufo99

ПредишнаСледваща

Назад към Борси, Цена и Спекулации